The Belvedere Hotel Policies
Check-In, Check-Out, and Other Information
The Belvedere Hotel makes every stay in New York City as streamlined, simple and enjoyable as possible. Our goal is to make your time in the city comfortable and effortless, allowing you to enjoy more of the greatest city on earth. Our Hell's Kitchen hotel is conveniently located in the heart Midtown Manhattan, just steps from Times Square and Broadway and a few blocks from Central Park.
Please reference our hotel policies below:
- Check-in: 4 PM
- Check-out: 12 NOON
- Minimum check-in age: 18 years old
- Children under 12 years old stay free.
- Children 6 to 12 years old receive 50% off breakfast in our Belvedere Café. Children 5 years old and younger receive breakfast free of charge.
- Extra person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo ID and a valid credit card are required at check-in.
- Special requests are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and may incur special charges.
- Reservations are subject to the following taxes per night: State & City Tax 14.75%, Occupancy Tax $4.00 and NYC Unit Fee $1.50. Subject to change.
- Package handling fees: The hotel can receive envelopes and packages for incoming/in-house guests; per envelope $3.00 and per box $5.00. We ask that packages do not arrive any earlier than 3 days prior to the arrival date as our storage space is limited and may be turned away.
If you have any questions or require immediate assistance, please contact us.
If you are ready to plan your stay in New York City, visit our Reservations page and book direct online.