Make the Most of Winter NYC Vacations
Put The Belvedere Hotel on Your Wish List
When the weather gets colder, New York heats up. Rather than burrowing under the covers in your comfortable guestroom at The Belvedere Hotel, get out and explore New York City to experience a variety of things to do in NYC in winter. Marked by creative holiday displays, diverse food and hot beverages at every corner, and stunning holiday light displays, winter NYC attractions in Midtown offer something for everyone to enjoy.
Be sure not to miss out on some of our favorite must-sees when planning your winter NYC vacations:
- Head to Rockefeller Center to marvel at the Christmas tree
- Make your way to Serendipity 3 for the best hot chocolate in the city
- Bring home gifts for your loved ones at pop-up holiday markets in Bryant Park and Columbus Circle
- Get your kicks as you watch the Rockettes in all their glory at the Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Crowd into famed Times Square with about 1 million others to ring in the New Year and watch the iconic ball drop
- Hit the ice and enjoy skating in Central Park
If you're looking for more information about a particular NYC winter activity, please reach out to our knowledgeable front desk staff.